External groups may request the use of the Barn for events such as wedding receptions and parties, however these requests are only accepted for events taking place during the months of June and July. During the rest of the year, the Barn is reserved for the use of Reynolda Campus student groups and university departments.
Reservation requests will be accepted up to one year in advance.
To inquire about availability and ask questions about the space, please submit the Campus Programs & Services Off-Campus Space Inquiry Form.
Barn showings may be arranged by appointment, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Contact Leigh Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental Fees for External Groups
Half Day (less than 6 hours): $700
Full Day: (6-12 hours): $1100
Note: If you will need a substantial amount of extra time to set up and decorate, you may want to rent the space for more than one day. Rental fees will apply to set up/decorating time.
Full Policy Page
- All catering must be provided by Aramark Campus Dining. Outside food and caterers are not permitted. To discuss catering arrangements, please call 336-758-3060.
- There is no parking in the immediate area of The Barn. To arrange parking in other areas of campus, please contact the office of Parking & Transportation at 336.758.PARK. Parking fees will apply.
- For liability reasons, any suspended decorations or additional lighting must be installed/hung by WFU Facilities and Campus Services. Additional fees will apply. To request a quote, please contact 336-758-4255.
- The in-house audio system in the venue is suitable for speakers, movies/presentations or low-volume background music during social events. DJs, bands and other performers will need to provide and operate their own sound systems.
- Because we know there are some situations where a group may not have liability coverage, we offer the opportunity to purchase a fairly inexpensive, one-time event policy: http://www.campusconnexions.com/Home.aspx